For a trip back in time.
When I was a kid, dad was unemployed for a couple of years and in that time he cooked dinner a lot. One of his favourite meals to cook was Spaghetti. This consisted of spaghetti, canned ham (not actual Spam, we had the home brand) and ketchup (please note: there is a difference between the two). So for the formative years of my life, this was my experience of Spaghetti, as a teenager I tried Spaghetti Bolognaise and my life was changed forever. Dad did however continue to make his version of Spaghetti, however at the age of 17 he tried the canned corn beef instead of ham. I remember this time clearly as I had it for dinner, then went out and had goon (cask wine) races. Then I returned home to paint my wall with said dinner. My loving sister woke up in the middle of the night and cleaned it all up, as I wasn’t responsive. Once I was awake, I was grounded and the school holidays went very slowly.
Speaking of Spam. I have been receive a lot of it, I guess they are all computer generated comments for my blog posts, obviously I don’t approve them, but I thought I would share some of the content, as it is starting to give me a complex.
- Firstly I am not getting enough traffic through my site and they want to help me.
- I seem to be saving people a lot of time. Really, A LOT.
- Lakers guard Kobe Bryant was named the best player in the NBA, ahead of Heat forward LeBron James, in Sporting News’ annual survey of current and former players, coaches, general managers and broadcasters.
- I was a fan of Facebook since the beginning. Today, I present a new version, but for the adults! (Add for the facebook of sex)
- “Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!”
- They also seem to think I have erectile problems, so I don’t no who has been talking.
One more week of work left, so I am counting down. I have been applying for jobs but have heard zero. OOO Fun.